You’ll find a treasure trove of information in this section, from fascinating facts about our region to essential demographic, education, healthcare, and other relocation data you’ll need to make the most informed decision.
Our team is delighted to speak further at your convenience, so that we can answer anything else you need to know.
The more you discover about Palm Beach North, the more you’ll want to call us home.
- Suncoast Community High School is ranked 9th best in Florida and 57th best across the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- FAU offers 10 colleges with 170+ undergraduate and graduate degree programs; 40 research centers; and a growing reputation as a top research destination for biomedicine, biotechnology, ocean engineering and coastline security.
- The Els Center of Excellence is considered among the world’s elite in autism care, research and education. In addition to its school, there will be applied research, medical and professional services, transition to adulthood and a myriad of adult living and job training programs.
- The School District of Palm Beach County has been rated an “A” for eight consecutive years by the Florida Department of Education (FDOE) and is Florida’s only urban school with this distinction.
- More than 92% of Palm Beach County district high school graduates pursue college or other post-secondary education.
Transportation & Logistics
- Palm Beach International Airport serves over six million passengers each year and was voted the third best airport in the U.S. and sixth best in the world by Conde Nast Traveler readers.
- The Port of Palm Beach is the 4th busiest container port of Florida’s 15 deep water ports, and it is the 20th busiest container port in the United States.
- The Port of Palm Beach is the only South Florida port with on-dock rail. Five miles of port-owned track that is directly linked to the Florida East Coast Rail Company (FEC) and switches to the CSX and NFS.
- More than 40,000 boats are registered in the county, from modest vessels to mega yachts.
- Over a dozen full-service marinas support their every need.
- From the southernmost to the northernmost inlet, there are 15 miles of quick-access waterways: most connect to lakes and other water bodies.
- North Palm Beach is just minutes from the Palm Beach International Boat Show: a Top 10 boat show nationwide.
Theater, Arts & Culture
- The not-for-profit Maltz Jupiter Theatre, is Florida’s largest award-winning regional theatre with first-class programs that have earned rave reviews from media outlets worldwide as well as multiple Carbonell awards.
- The Norton Museum of Art is one of the Southeast’s premier art museums, known for the quality of its extensive collections, traveling special exhibitions and innovative educational programming for all ages.
- ArtiGras is ranked as one of the top 50 fine arts festivals in the U.S. It’s just one of many festivals and events in the Palm Beach North region.
- From the farthest point south to furthest point north, no matter what North Palm Beach highway exit you choose, you are less than 5 miles and 3 minutes from the water − and much closer in many places. No other South Florida region offers this combination of lower traffic congestion and fast, convenient water access.
- North Palm Beach is less than 2 miles away from the gulfstream with natural reefs in the area: closer than any other point on the U.S. East Coast. This brings higher levels of marine wildlife, offering exceptional fishing and diving.
- The area is part of the 3rd largest great barrier reef system with some of the best diving in the world, ranked as a Top 50 dive site.
- North Palm Beach is just 55 miles straight across from the Bahamas – just one hour by boat…that’s closer than anywhere in South Florida.
- DuBois Park, reachable by car, boat, or water taxi is home to the historic site of the Loxahatchee Battlefield, part of the Seminole Wars. Residents and visitors can walk on sacred Native American grounds, attend annual ceremonies and hear lectures from historians.
- Peanut Island, the original site of John F. Kennedy’s designated bunker during the Cold War and the 1930s-era Coast Guard Station and Boat house, now houses the Palm Beach Maritime Museum, along with a 80-acre tropical park and ample fishing, snorkeling and overnight camping.
- This region has the only designated “Exceptional Natural Area” on the east coast of the U.S.: 126 acres of federally-protected grounds known as the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, which includes the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum that shares the area’s 5,000 years of historical significance.
Eco Beauty, Preservation and Protection
- Palm Beach North local government has proactively purchased 27,000 acres of environmentally-sensitive preserves to protect it and ensure that future generations of residents and visitors will be able to enjoy the same unique, unspoiled beauty and recreational benefits.
- Palm Beach North has one of the world’s strictest and most proactive “Catch and Release” programs, to ensure environmental responsibility and sustainability.
- There are 80 parks throughout the region: maintaining natural beauty and public accessibility is a key priority, actively and widely supported by local government, engaged residents and the business community.
- This area includes the only state park in Palm Beach county with renowned birding, including exceptional birding.
- The Loxahatchee River runs through a significant part of the North Palm Beach region, providing more than 39 miles of waterways for paddling, boating, fishing, snorkeling diving and more.
- Even though it encompasses a relatively small geographic space, as compared to larger Dade and Broward County regions further south, North Palm Beach still houses 4 of the best-rated parks throughout all of South Florida.
- The Busch Wildlife Sanctuary refuge combines nature center and wildlife hospital with trails and educational exhibits.
- Juno Beach is one of the highest nesting areas in state of Florida for loggerhead turtles. The 25-year non-profit Loggerhead Marinelife Center inspires awareness and marine conservation with hands-on displays, as well as aquariums; live sea turtle rescue and turtle hospital care.
- Palm Beach North is Spring Training home to both the Florida Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, who train at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter.
- North Palm Beach has a huge organized youth sports program community: 8,000+ kids participate in well-organized football, baseball, soccer and lacrosse programs.
- The region was ranked number one by Golf Digest as Florida’s “Best Buddies Trip Destination.”
- 35 PGA pros that live here and raise their families, earning the area a reputation of “Golf’s Hot Spot” by yet another Golf Digest article.
- Palm Beach County has more golf courses than any other county in United States: more than 160 public and private courses designed by the best industry names, with something for every skill level.