Premier fishing, boating, diving, shopping, and culture
Eco-tourism across all of Palm Beach County is a major industry, generating $7.3 million in local economic impact, with $42 million in bed-tax revenue; $623 million in lodging sales and 63,000+ jobs. The charms of Palm Beach North, in particular, used to be South Florida’s best-kept secret. Now the word is out and visitors are discovering this unique slice of Florida they never knew existed.
In place of overbuilt high-rises, they find unspoiled beaches, peaceful waterways and abundant parks and trails, all carefully protected and reserved for public enjoyment. Boaters love our 15 miles of quick-access waterways and best-in-class marine facilities, without the congestion at other South Florida locales. The area ranks among the best in worldwide fishing and diving. Fishing tournaments are held with record-setting catch results and we’re ranked as a Top 50 dive site. Plus, with a mild year-round climate, there’s no off-season here!
Added to that, millions of square feet in high-end luxury shopping, acclaimed dining, three sizable luxury resort spas, arts, theater, culture, historical treasures and a casual, family-friendly spirit, and it’s no mystery why visitor interest in our region continues to skyrocket.
- Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce
- PGA National Resort & Spa
- Trump National Jupiter
- Sunrise Course, The Country Club at Mirasol
- Sunset Course, The Country Club at Mirasol
- The Dye Preserve Golf Club
- Jupiter Country Club
- Razio Course, Jonathan’s Landing Golf Club
- The Bear’s Club
- Abacoa Golf Club
- North Palm Beach Country Club
- Palm Beach Golf Center, Inc.
- The Honda Classic/IMG Golf North America
- Frenchman’s Creek Beach & Country Club